US Fulfillment Center
Receive, Store and Ship Product to Customers
How can a US Fulfillment Centre help my European supply chain?
A reliable US fulfillment centre is a major logistics asset for European companies with existing or expanding US consumer markets. Storing and shipping goods from a fulfillment centre in the US drastically reduces the lead time to get products to customers.
Storing product closer to customers increases their satisfaction and has many positive business benefits, although it makes the Operations end of business increasingly challenging. Luckily, there is no need for your business to create US headquarters and build and staff your own warehouse. Instead, third party US fulfillment warehouses across the States can receive, store and ship goods to your customers for standard rates.
US fulfillment centres are experienced in the US logistics and warehousing market and offer a portfolio of services to meet your needs. By working with a fulfillment centre in the States, you add valuable (domestic) expertise to your team while adding a scalable warehouse to your supply chain.
Warehouse Services Offered at Fulfillment Centres:
Services offered at fulfillment centres can handle everything. There are always the core services to handle standard inbound, storage and outbound warehousing.
- Inventory Management
- Pick, pack, ship
- Amazon Prep & Amazon FBA Replenishment
- Cross Docking
- Distribution and shipping
- Returns (Reverse Logistics)
- Return Management
- Technology integrations (out-of-the-box and custom solutions)
- Customer service representatives / Supply chain control tower (US-based)
- & other logistics services
Fulfillment centres also offer customized roles, project solutions and processes to do other supply chain jobs on your behalf. Custom services like these can help your organization scale by allowing your Team to focus on the product and R & D while we handle operations.
How to work with a Fulfillment Centre
Finding an working with a fulfillment centre in the United States can seem like an overwhelming endeavor at first. That doesn’t have to be the case. It’s all about knowing what you need and matching with the right logistics partner in the US.
Once you research and find partners that can meet your requirements, it’s smoother sailing with partners to help you overcome future fulfillment centre challenges.
(1) Define your needs and US supply chain requirements for your new supply chain partner
(2) Find and evaluate US fulfillment centers that can handle your work
(3) Select a Fulfillment partner. First compare service offerings and costs of each option.
(4) Get trained on new processes and send the first shipment to your new US partner facility!
After your first shipment arrives to the fulfillment centre, you can place orders and ship products immediately. US Fulfillment Centre partners can handle inbound and outbound orders, while helping you plan operations in future quarters.